A critique of Samuel Huntington

Dmitry Borisov oldman_dim at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 06:43:13 MST 2002

Indeed, I totally agree with your ideas...Although I still have a few
questions. If you may, please send me some more information on the Sinic
civilization. I'm quite curious, thankyou. China, I fear will start a conflict
soon, it's about time for them to intervene in the affairs of others and now
especially! I predict some sort of an attack or perhaps an invation on Alaska
in the United States. From my sources, I feel China, in need of resources, will
strike there first.
Dim