When 9/11 Consipracy Theories Go Bad

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sun Mar 3 14:14:55 MST 2002

This assumes what no one has proven, that Ashcroft is worth more in the
credibility department than our own common sense.

If it could be given some shade of real proof then things might be different.
They haven't, they won't and we need to hold them accountable. Just because the
implications are very uncomfortable doesn't mean it isn't true.

Macdonald

cuito61 at hotmail.com.
> Theories that the U.S. government aided or engineered the 9/11 attacks aren't
just horribly misguided -- they distract from the nefarious deeds our leaders
actually do perpetrate.