Topic: Azzes of Evil

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Mar 4 08:43:35 MST 2002

 Topic:   Azzes of Evil
Chaka
Member   posted February 14, 2002 03:24 PM
George Dumbjerk Bushwipe
Tricky D.ickwipe Cheney
Condomskeezin Rice
Coloncleanser Powell
Smallman Wolfowitz
Clarence "Uncle" Thomas
Antonin Scabbylia
Add on...

IP: Logged

wiltax
Member   posted February 14, 2002 07:41 PM
DonaldDrunkazzRumsfeld!
IP: Logged

Chaka
Member   posted February 15, 2002 05:06 PM
"Freedom of speech!!
Yeah, but watch what you say..."
-IceT, Cop Killa, Body Count, 1998

"There are reminders to all Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do, and this is not a time for remarks like that; there never is."

-Ari Fleischer, Press Briefing, White House, 2001

Ari Flesheater
Gary Barfer

 Well, I'm staring at this orange screen and watching what I say like a good American.

[This message has been edited by Chaka (edited February 15, 2002).]

IP: Logged

jammer
Member   posted February 16, 2002 01:07 PM
 AZZES of EVIL! Now I can't use the term axis of evil again w/out substitution.
IP: Logged

zuckwheat
Member   posted February 21, 2002 08:54 PM
This is the kind of thing a 12 year old would start. You people really need to grow up.
IP: Logged

Sofine
Member   posted February 27, 2002 09:02 AM
UncleSHAM............
UnitedSnakes of Amerikkia..........
------------------
"Those who believe in the Qur'an, and those who follow
the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the
Sabians, any who believe in (G-d) and the Last Day, and
work righteousness, shall have their reward with their
Lord : on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

IP: Logged

zuckwheat
Member   posted February 27, 2002 01:26 PM
Don't let the door to the country hit you in the ass on your way out.
IP: Logged

Chaka
Member   posted February 27, 2002 05:19 PM
LOL! *waving at zuckwheat and singing a merry tune*

The real revolution ain't about booty size, the Versaces you buys, or the Lexus you drives...Your revolution will not happen between these thighs...Will not be you shaking and me *faking* between these thighs...Sarah Jones