Glayde Whitney Obit -- Age 62

Sam Pawlett rsp at uniserve.com
Sun Mar 10 23:22:31 MST 2002

[One last gem from Mr. Rushton. Hey, does anyone out there have any hard
scientific facts that David Duke was a racist? How about those who
praise him and write intros to his book? I didn't know Dave was into
serious research. Maybe he got into it after loading Air America planes
in Laos.I guess he wants to put the "science" back into scientific
racism. Anybody remember Klanwatch? David Duke, jack of all trades,
master of one: being a fascist pig. SP]