Sexism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 27 12:26:04 MST 2002

>Comrade, your self-criticism seemed to demonstrate both humility and
somehwat of
>an understanding. What the Hell is wrong with you?
>
>Lou, you promised no tolerance. Pay the piper.
>
>Macdonald

Joe Freemen is not going to be expelled from this unless he writes
something that was as offensive as what he wrote a month or so ago. On
questions of objectionable speech, I would look for peer pressure rather
than administrative actions to keep things on an even keel. I don't think
that Joe enjoys being reprimanded, especially from brother and sister
communists. For the time being, that's how we will operate here unless
things get out of hand. I, as always, will be the judge of that and only
ask people with serious complaints to contact me privately.

Louis Proyect