[Marxism] FW: McKinney files papers: as a Green presidential canddiate

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:49:53 MDT 2007

> After seeing many encouraging signs that she was interested in running, we
California Greens were disappointed to hear that she intended to withdraw
her name from the Green Party of California (GPCA) primary ballot, scheduled
for February 2008.

She flip-flopped for a bit. The above was issued when she decided to
withdraw after a meeting with GP-CA folks.  A few weeks later she changed
her mind apparently, registered as a Green and attended fundraisers for
herself in CA.

The federal filing, I think, shows she's running for real. There's no real
competition among Greens that I can see that would preclude her getting the
nomination either.