[Marxism] FW: McKinney files papers: as a Green presidential canddiate

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:33:09 MDT 2007

On 11/1/07, David McDonald wrote:

> She said Camejo is supporting Nader, and said Camejo put that support in
> the context of his and Nader's suit against the Democrats for messing around
> with the Green nomination process in various ways in 2004.

I hugely respect Camejo and hope Nader takes the thanks of a grateful nation
and retires peacefully and quickly ...

>From my point of view, something like a massive, everything-changing
> infusion of Black people in support of someone like McKinney is just about
> the only chance the Greens have to avoid the dustbin of history.

Yes, I was co-coordinator of the Green Party of LA County from about
2001-2003. It was like herding cats...

McKinney, I agree, would be everything the GP needs to put it back on the
map again.