[Marxism] Respect split

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Nov 1 08:16:30 MDT 2007

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 09:10:31 -0400, Louis Proyect wrote:

> Lüko Willms wrote:
> >   Perfect, you have the same approach as each and every other
"sect".

> Really? Okay, everybody, you have to start paying dues now to Marxmail
> now--10 Euros per month.

  Which shows at least one important difference: unlike all the
organised sects, you have no pretense of a democratic decision-making
process, you are simply the owner of this list.

  BTW, I forgot to comment on this from your previous message where you
expressed

> hopes that when a new radicalization develops
> people will not waste their time like I did in
> the 1960s with something like the American SWP.

  so at least you do not try to cut corners and find an express shortcut
towards the mass party as so many other activists, especially organised
one, tried -- and found themselves in a dead end road, a cul-de-sac.

Cheers,
L.W.

Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany