[Marxism] Unsurprising Bush comments on Pakistan

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:59:50 MST 2007

Bush, at a press conference today:

"I spoke to President Musharraf right before I came over here to visit with
President Sarkozy. And my message was that we believe strongly in elections, and
that you ought to have elections soon, and you need to take off your uniform.
You can't be the President and the head of the military at the same time."

Not one word about stopping the crackdown, releasing the thousands of prisoners,
restoring the Constitution, etc.