[Marxism] Rep. Jose Serrano rips the Gusano lobby

Greg McDonald sabocat59 at mac.com
Thu Nov 8 06:25:54 MST 2007

  Mr. SERRANO. Mr. Speaker, I rise today to speak about an issue that
troubles me quite a bit and I think should trouble a lot of the
American people. Certainly it should concern Members of Congress.

A resolution was passed this afternoon by voice vote dealing with the
alleged involvement and behavior of the President of Iran, therefore,
the Government of Iran, in Latin America and supporting, according to
this resolution, terrorist activities in Latin America.

Let me briefly read the opening statement of this resolution, the
title, if you will: expressing concern relating to the threatening
behavior of the Iranian regime and the activities of terrorist
organizations sponsored by that regime in Latin America.

Full: http://www.borev.net/2007/11/an_army_of_jose.html#more