[Marxism] Deutscher Prize

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Sun Nov 11 09:02:07 MST 2007

I was with Rick this weekend at the HM conference, and am delighted that
his exceptionally hard work on the great economist Grossman is getting
this recognition, and that Grossman will get another look from so many
who are interested again in crisis theory. Rick handles the man's
activism, intellectual accomplishments, travails and contradictions with
a sympatico and intellectually honest style. We all have lots to learn
from this book.