[Marxism] Fidel Castro's reflection: "The Summit Debate"

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 10:06:09 MST 2007

It's pretty startling to think that Fidel would publicly
warn Chavez about this in so public a manner. It suggests
Chavez isn't listening to Fidel's advice on this matter,
not a very wise thing considering Fidel's experience in
matters of all sorts, especially regarding security, so
I may post a note to Marxmail about this. I did not want
to say something like this while posting Fidel's notes,
but now that you've raised the point, I can agree with
you, as I often do. Glad to see Louis hanging back and
putting his energy into attacking to Kosovo issue. In a
short time I've a commentary coming form Cuba regarding
Kosovo, comparing it with Hong Kong. Am waiting now for
the translation to come.

Chao,

Walter