[Marxism] Mike Gonzalez On Hugo Chavez

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sun Nov 18 20:19:27 MST 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 03:49:15 +0100, Einde O'Callaghan wrote:

> We should always remember that in the imperialist countries the main
> enemy is at home and the best form of solidarity with those under
> threat from imperialism is to fight against our own governments
> both on domestic issues and issues of foreign policy.

  Under the latter item, defense against the anti-Cuban campaign of lies
is one very important part.

  And on the other hand, we can learn from Cuba, how to stand up against
imperialism for more than four decades, and what great results can be
achieved with so little means, as against the policy of social cuts in
the imperialist countries. This is an important tool for our work.

Comradely yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany