[Marxism] A valuable website

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 07:49:33 MST 2007

Welcome to Brycchan Carey's Website

Welcome to my website and please feel free to explore. I have a large
and growing selection of pages dedicated to the literature, history, and
culture of eighteenth and nineteenth-century Britain. In particular, I
have pages dedicated to Black British writers of the period, such as
Ignatius Sancho, Olaudah Equiano, and Ottobah Cugoano, as well as
resources for the study of slavery, abolition, and emancipation. There
is a growing collection of biographies of British Abolitionists, and
also a collection of otherwise difficult-to-obtain e-texts, in
particular, poems about slavery.

http://www.brycchancarey.com/