[Marxism] Splintering the revolutionary left

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 08:15:51 MST 2007

Pance Stojkovski wrote:
> sorry - I haven't had my cup of coffee yet - but I
> don't understand the relation of this post to the
> subject line. Who's "Splintering the revolutionary
> left"?

Maybe you should have finished your coffee before posting this query.
The subject line was lifted from the first paragraph of the post:

"There is another, more subtle error which has exacerbated the tendency
toward splintering of the revolutionary left.  We believe that it is a
mistake today to organize revolutionary groups around precise theories
of the Russian revolution.  We want to be clear about what this means."