[Marxism] Guns

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at hunterbear.org
Wed Nov 21 06:09:42 MST 2007

NOTE BY HUNTER BEAR:

As the result of the United States Supreme Court decision to take up the District of Columbia anti-gun law, there is presently a good deal of discussion beginning about gun rights / gun control.  [I for one hope much that the USSC will uphold the "individual right" nature of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Bill of Rights.]  I was not surprised this morning to note that our website page on the whole issue has now experienced a pickup in visitation.  Here's the Link:

http://hunterbear.org/BLOODSTAINED%20TRAIL.htm

In Solidarity, Hunter Gray [Hunter Bear]

HUNTER GRAY  [HUNTER BEAR/JOHN R SALTER JR]   Mi'kmaq /St. Francis
Abenaki/St. Regis Mohawk
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´
 and Ohkwari'

Check out our Hunterbear social justice website:  www.hunterbear.org
[The site is dedicated to our one-half Bobcat, Cloudy Gray:
http://hunterbear.org/cloudy_gray.htm

And see Outlaw Trail:  The Native as Organizer:  http://hunterbear.org/outlaw_trail1.htm