[Marxism] Zimbabwe

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Thu Nov 22 15:35:26 MST 2007

No, the (nonsectarian) left press is about providing information and
analysis not provided by the corporate media. That doesn't mean censoring
or hiding unpleasant truths about shibboleths for some on the left. Much
to the contrary, if we do that, we'll cut off thinking people in the mass
movements... but then again, I suppose that's what sectarians are about.

Eli Stephens wrote:
> Message: 17
> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:51:46 -0800
> From: Eli Stephens <elishastephens at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Marxism] Zimbabwe

> I hardly read the left press for that
> kind of news. The left press exists to write about the things the
> corporate media is NOT writing about.

Michael Friedman
Ph.D. Candidate in Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior
City University of New York

Institute for Comparative Genomics
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History