[Marxism] George Galloway's Defence

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Fri Nov 23 16:59:19 MST 2007

Louis Proyect schrieb:
> Lenin's Tomb wrote:

<snip>

>>Now, we've had several attempts from you to change the topic, but it is what
>>it is.
>
> I will talk about whatever I feel like here. This is not the comments
> section of your blog where you threaten to censor people.

Please Louis, be honest with yourself. You don't threaten to censor
people, you just threaten to unsub them - which amounts more or less to
the same thing.

Of course, you're quite within your rights to do so, you lay down the
rules here because we're playing with your ball, so to speak - and
Richard has just as much right to lay down the rules on his blog where
we play with his ball.

Einde O'Callaghan