[Marxism] Nigeria

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon May 5 07:47:49 MDT 2008

I am just wishing to point out that while we debate whether the Ogonis
are rich or not, imperialist policy makers take into account the basic
issue: that if their requests and claims can be taken to the run of
"independence" from Lagos, then we are in trouble.

Trumpets for disgregation of Third World states (not just "nations",
states!) are sounding the globe over.

Here in Argentina, even some city majors begin to establish claims to
independence and autonomy.

OK, maybe I am putting too much weight on this issue. I hope so. But I
fear I am not.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría