[Marxism] Left Party Parliamentarian For War in Burma

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:35:07 MDT 2008

A fraction of second before I finished reding this, I was suspending
my opinion on events in Burma, the characteristics of its ruling
military, etc.

Now, I am FOR that government unless someone can explain me why not.

And I must confess, beforehand, that I KNOW NOTHING ON BURMA OR
MYANMAR. But whenever some "Leftist" MP in an imperialist country
calls for humanitarian intervention somewhere, that "somewhere" is
targeted for imperialist takeover.

However, I think that _as German issues are concerned_, we would be
worse off without the Linke.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría