[Marxism] Roy Prosterman - past programs

dave.walters at comcast.net dave.walters at comcast.net
Sun May 18 16:56:58 MDT 2008

Alright, so this Prosertman character is an open counter-revolutionary, what
we call today a neo-liberal. Right? And, we're supposed to have confidence
that this guy, who *in the pay of the Chinese state* is designing privatization
schemes for 800 million peasants? And this is a good thing? I thought this was
a MARXIST discussion list?

So does Walter L. take a position on privatizating the very gains of the Chinese
Revolution? Does he even care because todate all he does care about is China
being a "friend" of Cuba and Venezuela (actually business partners but we don't
have to quibble). Can he even opine a hint in any direction on this?

David