[Marxism] happy birthday Obama

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:05:54 MDT 2011

Sadly, it only becomes meaningfully hilarious if people actually laugh.

Maybe John Boehner could show up in drag and sing a-la-Marilyn  "Happy
Birthday, Mister President."

It never ceases to amaze me the sort of absolutely silly stuff these people
can say without anyone around them--and certainly not the media--just
cracking up.   Louis' mention of the Great Dictator the other day had me
thinking about that in the context of the 24/7 cable TV reality of American
politics.

Still, as Ms Monroe said, "I believe that everything happens for a reason. .
. .  you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but
yourself."

ML