[Marxism] Materialist History of Abraham Religions?

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:59:00 MDT 2011

I imagine Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling may be a more intelligent (which

> is not necessarily to say valid) defense of Abraham.
>
> Wasn't it Kierkegaard's point that we should not try to defend God in this
transaction? Abraham is a hero to Kierkegaard precisely because he says
"yes" to what of course is a quite evil request. There is no trace at all of
rationality in this scenario.  So it is somewhere beyond intelligence.

comradely

Gary