[Marxism] US "Militant" greets NATO-backed rebel victory in Libya

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:02:39 MDT 2011

Paddy says: "Consider the situation dialectically comrades - and just follow events - FIRST OF ALL just recognise that we are just viewers from outside: it is Libyans who will decide - who will fight, and die, in the fight for a better society.  I - and I hope all others on this list - just hope, with all our hearts, that the best of Libyan common society will win out in the end."

All I can say here, is Paddy, you're a good guy! Indeed!