[Marxism] US "Militant" greets NATO-backed rebel victory in Libya

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 28 04:19:39 MDT 2011

Thanks for your comment, comrade.

I have to admit, as an 86-yr old veteran, that I am bemused by the
discussion going on in the left about Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and all:
Binh on Lou's blog made the best comparison of all - it is 1848 all over
again, but now in the Arab world, with the decadent West trying their
hardest to interfere to their own advantage.  Our necessity seems so clear
to me - WE NEED a SPRING HERE !! and let the Arabs develop THEIR OWN
revolution - perhaps they will do better than we did - and I do hope so.

Paddy
http://apling.freeservers.com