[Marxism] Gaddafi is stronger than ever in Libya | Richard Seymour | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Greg Adler grega2728 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:35:23 MDT 2011

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jul/29/gaddafi-libya-nato
RS hasn't always got the development of the Libyan revolution,
an admittedly complicated and even contradictory event, quite as
well as he might have wished.

I note that in a previous post he has said he wasn't responsible for
the headline. However the content of this article does reflect the title-
I believe- with the proviso that the phrase "stronger than ever" relates to
the
time period since the start of the uprising in February this year.

As I write this I am listening to a radio report of a jubilant Eid
celebration in
Tripoli that is doubling as a joyous celebration of the overthrow of the
"ancien regime".

-- Shared using Google Toolbar