[Marxism] How to read Zizek

Joshua Fiero trinkle.trinkle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:21:37 MDT 2012

Longtime lurker on this list. Haven't done much posting, because I don't
feel I have much to add most of the time, but in this case, I feel
compelled to point out that this incident, with the hacking-off of
vaccinated arms by the NLF, is straight out of the film Apocalypse Now
(related by one of the characters as a monologue). I don't know if that
means it isn't true, but the film critic Jonathan Rosenbaum claims the
story has no basis in fact, for what that's worth.