[Marxism] Get involved with the graphic history project

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Sep 21 12:27:52 MDT 2012

Paul Buhle and the Graphic History Collective are calling for activists,
artists, academics, and designers to participate in the Graphic History
Project, a project about graphic activism. Our intention is to produce
new politically relevant graphic histories to help inspire resistance
and action.

To get a sense of what we are looking for and hoping to encourage on a
mass scale please see the first flagship project: a graphic history of
the 1936 Flint auto occupations by Ethan Heitner and edited by Paul
Buhle. http://www.dissentmagazine.org/online.php?id=630. This “comic”
masterfully mixes history, art, and radical politics with an eye to
inspiring present day struggles informed by the past.

full: http://graphichistorycollective.wordpress.com/