[Marxism] Sam Harris, uncovered

Shane Hopkinson swhopkinson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 21:40:19 MDT 2012

He certainly does and it was a great read. I read Eagleton before but found
him more convincing after reading David Hart. Confirmed my suspucious that
the these guys were picking easy targets - its has all the hallmarks of the
oxford dons lecturing their students on the stupidity of the peasants who
taken in by a conspiracy of wicked priests (as if this is some kind of
argument). Here's another thoughtful one from a Marxist-Freudian at libcom:

Critique of the new athiest
http://libcom.org/library/critique-new-atheists
*

* Joseph Catron  *wrote