[Marxism] Facing bad choices, in or out of the euro, Greece needs our solidarity

Sheldon Ranz sranz18 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:30:44 MDT 2015

Using your logic, you could similar excuses for Obama.

Apparently, there are no lies in politics, according to you, because we
were always supposed to know that elected leaders have "a game". So, the
Greek people have no justification for feeling betrayed.  So, if a loved
one is murdered, should I shrug it off and say, "Oh well, we all have to
die sometime."

And what's this about Allende?  What lies did he tell?  What referendum did
he betray?