[Marxism] Fwd: Michael Moore’s Broadway Debut Finds the Provocateur Where He’s Needed Least | Village Voice

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Thu Aug 17 17:29:40 MDT 2017

I am always amazed about how people so easily forget.

During Michael Moore's bitter 2014 divorce with his wife - she released

the facts on Michael Moore's wealth and where he invested - including

his large stocks in Boeing, the military merchant of Death and Citi Bank.

That he gave little to charities and had besides his nice several floor

Westside Manhattan condo - a twenty million dollar mansion in

Michigan among his nine houses.

 Moore is a fake and using the image of being a "real progressive".

Words but not Deeds, the revenues of his films and books, etc. have

been to enrich him.  All this was in the very public divorce.

Romantic leftists like religious unquestioning leftists - have often

been taken in by the hucksters and self promoters.

I might be getting soft in my old age, but I think this review is a bit
harsh.  Moore can be all over the place politically at times but he is
still the filmmaker that combined the roles of performance artist and
documentary film maker so brilliantly in

*Roger and Me.*
comradely

Gary

.