[EvoPsycLab] Confirming EvoPsycLab meeting today

Elizabeth Cashdan ecashdan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 08:31:40 MDT 2019

I am busy from 3 to 6 on the 11th.  On the 9th there is the CSBS college
awards thing that I will be going to which starts at 5:30 in the alumni
house, so meeting on campus would give me more time on that day.

I would like to talk about risk and harm avoidance sometime, because  I
think everyone is wrong and need some feedback.  No urgency, can be any
week.

Looking forward to the prelim defense Alex.  I  do wonder about that term
for these events, whether it harkens back to a more pugilistic process in
the old days...

Elizabeth