[EvoPsycLab] Confirming EvoPsycLab meeting today

JENNA ALLEY jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:21:26 MDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Next week sounds great! I will see you all at 4!

Jenna Alley, M.S
Graduate Student | Developmental Psychology
Diamond Lab
Department of Psychology |University of Utah
Jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu<mailto:Jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu>

From: ALEXANDER JOSEPH HORN <u1140280 at utah.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9:53 AM
To: Elizabeth Cashdan <ecashdan at gmail.com>
Cc: JENNA ALLEY <jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu>, David Carrier <carrier at biology.utah.edu>, "BRUCE J. ELLIS" <bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu>, "EvoPsycLab at lists.csbs.utah.edu" <EvoPsycLab at lists.csbs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: [EvoPsycLab] Confirming EvoPsycLab meeting today

It seems it would be best to still meet on Tuesday the 9th. Let's meet on campus, as suggested. I checked and the room i'll be doing my defense in is available all afternoon. So unless anyone is opposed to it, we could plan to meet there.

I don't suspect that my defense will go past 3:30, but just in case we take the full 2 hours, let's not plan to meet until 4:00. The room is 221 in the Biology building ("south biology"). The room is just across from the admin offices on the second floor. We will have from 4:00-5:30 or whenever people need to leave.

So unless anyone is in opposition to this plan, we will meet on Tuesday, April 9th, at 4:00 PM in room 221 in the South Biology building.

Next week we can discuss when to meet next, and I'll be happy to host the next one at my house.

Would love to talk about risk and harm avoidance... I suspect there is a very interesting evolutionary story to be unfolded there that is pertinent to all of our research interests.

Alex

Respectfully,

Alex Horn, Capt, USAF

School of Biology