[EvoPsycLab] Tomorrow's meeting

ALEXANDER JOSEPH HORN u1140280 at utah.edu
Mon Apr 22 17:17:29 MDT 2019

Lisa, sorry to hear you are not feeling well!

Unfortunately next Tuesday is not good for either Dave or I because of some data collection we are doing down south.  I would be able to do next Wednesday or Thursday afternoons.

I think it would be nice to try to get everyone to join this next one we do. So maybe we can just do a doodle poll to find a time that would work for everyone.

Here is a link to a doodle poll. All of the times I've made available are times we could meet at my house for ~2 hours.

https://doodle.com/poll/26e8siurfd4epsas

[https://doodle.com/graphics/static/facebookSharingThumbnail.png]<https://doodle.com/poll/26e8siurfd4epsas>

Doodle: EP group meeting<https://doodle.com/poll/26e8siurfd4epsas>
doodle.com
Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one-to-ones and team meetings with our user-friendly calendar tool. Get started today!

Hopefully this will be the easiest way to get everyone on the same page.

Alex

Respectfully,

Alex Horn, Capt, USAF

School of Biology