[EvoPsycLab] Tomorrow's meeting

u0200714 u0200714 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:13:23 MDT 2019

I can do next Wednesday  too.

I know there is some follow-up on LHT  to discuss, but  I am attaching an
article that may be of interest to  all of  us.  Its a meta-analysis of
 the  literature on correlations of  testosterone, estrogen and  cortisol.
(separately) on risk-taking.      Jenna, there is  nice list of  risk
tests.   I haven't looked at all of them yet.  It may be interesting to
 re-visit the tests  used  as to whether they are measuring  risk taking or
harm avoidance  which is a distinction I know Elizabeth is interested in.
Anyway passing this along since it might be of use  to  you all for various
reasons.

Lisa I hope you are getting better!

Katie