[EvoPsycLab] Tomorrow's meeting

JENNA ALLEY jenna.alley at psych.utah.edu
Tue Apr 23 07:34:16 MDT 2019

Hi there sorry I am late to the party. Wednesday May 1st is perfect.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 7:11 AM -0600, "ALEXANDER JOSEPH HORN" <u1140280 at utah.edu<mailto:u1140280 at utah.edu>> wrote:

Ok it looks like Wednesday (May 1) should work for most everyone. Let's plan on 4:00 PM (the usual time).

Again, the address is 179 F St in the avenues.

Elizabeth, congrats to both you and your daughter!

See you all next week.

Alex