[EvoPsycLab] Tomorrow's meeting

David Carrier carrier at biology.utah.edu
Wed Apr 24 08:28:31 MDT 2019

Either time works for me.

Dave

On Apr 23, 2019, at 11:45 PM, Elizabeth Cashdan <ecashdan at gmail.com<mailto:ecashdan at gmail.com>> wrote:

So next Wednesday is good for everyone, but did we decide on 2pm or 4pm?   I could do either.

Elizabeth

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 8:14 PM u0200714 <u0200714 at gmail.com<mailto:u0200714 at gmail.com>> wrote:
I can do next Wednesday  too.

I know there is some follow-up on LHT  to discuss, but  I am attaching an article that may be of interest to  all of  us.  Its a meta-analysis of  the  literature on correlations of  testosterone, estrogen and  cortisol. (separately) on risk-taking.      Jenna, there is  nice list of  risk tests.   I haven't looked at all of them yet.  It may be interesting to  re-visit the tests  used  as to whether they are measuring  risk taking or harm avoidance  which is a distinction I know Elizabeth is interested in.   Anyway passing this along since it might be of use  to  you all for various reasons.

Lisa I hope you are getting better!

Katie