[EvoPsycLab] Tomorrow's meeting

ALEXANDER JOSEPH HORN u1140280 at utah.edu
Wed Apr 24 08:59:12 MDT 2019

Good morning.

I think we decided on next Wednesday at 4pm.

My house: 179 F St in the avenues.

Bruce, did you send out any of the LHT debate papers we spoke about in our last meeting? I can't remember but I thought the plan was to discuss the two different approaches to LHT as outcome predictor vs symptom of genetic predisposition (not sure if I got that synopsis correct or not).

Looking forward to the meeting

Alex

Respectfully,

Alex Horn, Capt, USAF