[EvoPsycLab] FW: Official launch - 1U4U Innovation Funding

BRUCE J. ELLIS bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu
Fri Dec 6 09:20:26 MST 2019

This may be a mechanisms to consider for our group.  Dave earlier suggested: "Could our small group act as the seed of a broader campus-wide group focused on Evolutionary Psychology, Performance and Health?"  The NSF mechanism that Dave brought up involved such a high initial investment that many of us shied away from it. This could be much more tractable.

Bruce