[EvoPsycLab] FW: Official launch - 1U4U Innovation Funding

Elizabeth Cashdan ecashdan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:11:38 MST 2019

Interesting suggestion.    I am burned out on organizing stuff,  so would
not want to take a lead role, but would like to see this happen and would
support it.  As I recall there was a list of folks interested in
evolutionary medicine that was circulated when Randy Nesse visited and was
trying to drum up interest.   There could be some overlap.  Not sure
whether that developed into an active group, but we could find out.