[EvoPsycLab] FW: Official launch - 1U4U Innovation Funding

u0200714 u0200714 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:53:14 MST 2019

Sounds like next Tuesday is bad for Dave and the unfortunate lizard with  a
row of ducks for OR techs.  Tuesday however,  is just fine for me.  Maybe
the reptile case  gets bumped? This happens all the time to my patients.
And really, ducks lack the dexterity needed to be useful surgeons - just
sayin’

Wednesdays 8-6 is the only time I can’t attend, pretty much anything else
works

Katie

On Dec 10, 2019, at 10:53 PM, BRUCE J. ELLIS <bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu>