[EvoPsycLab] Cannot host today

ALEXANDER JOSEPH HORN alex.horn at utah.edu
Tue Dec 17 08:30:12 MST 2019

Bruce, sorry to hear you are not well. This time of year is rough... I think at lease one person in my family has been sick for the past month!

As I was not going to be able to attend today either way. But I would be able to attend on thursday. So that would work well for me if the rest of the group can make it work.

Maybe it would be better not to ask Bruce to host considering the circumstances. I could host if we were able to do it earlier in the day. Perhaps 1:00 PM?

Or if anyone else is itching to host that would be fine too. I am available all day up until 5:00 PM.

-Alex