[EvoPsycLab] Cannot host today

Elizabeth Cashdan ecashdan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:00:56 MST 2019

Oh Bruce, sorry to hear you and Kelly are sick.  It's been a rough month
for lots of folks.

I am iffy for Thursday  due to an appt at Moran in the afternoon.  Happy to
host if we can find another day, and I would show up Thursday if I am able
to.

Hope you feel better soon, Bruce.  Stay rested, everyone.

Elizabeth