[EvoPsycLab] Cannot host today

Maryanne Marshall u0200714 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 09:06:15 MST 2019

Sent this just to Bruce but adding my reply to all of it helps for planning...

I have another meeting till 4:30 Thursday, but am available  after that.

My house is a mess, but I could reserve a conference room in the new Sugarhouse health center ( that is where the meeting I’m leaving is, so I’d just hold it over).  You could hit the pharmacy for any meds and they have a full supply of masks, hand sanitizer etc.  plus there is internet, projection and lots and lots of white board.  Not so great for a holiday party, but we can do that another time.

Katie