[EvoPsycLab] Evo Lab; thursday 5pm at Lisa's house

Dave Carrier carrier.dave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:37:05 MST 2019

Hi,

Thursday is not possible for me. I will be collecting data all day and it
is likely to extend into the evening. But I do not need to be at the
meeting. This coming semester is going to packed for me again with another
new course to teach and continuing efforts to make progress on two time
intensive experiments. So I am not likely to be particularly useful on a
proposal. I am very sorry!

Dave

On Dec 17, 2019, at 9:53 AM, Lisa Diamond <lisa.diamond at psych.utah.edu>