[EvoPsycLab] FW: Some ADD health variables and the explorer web page

Elizabeth Cashdan ecashdan at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:16:38 MDT 2019

Thanks for sending -- truly an astonishing dataset!   I'm confused about
the sample numbers, though -- after a quick scan it looks like wave three
added participants' partners, but otherwise it is mostly following the
original sample.  Right?  Yet I don't see the drop in numbers one would
expect.   It will be fun to look over this.

Elizabeth

On Sun, May 5, 2019 at 2:31 PM BRUCE J. ELLIS <bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu>