[EvoPsycLab] Ev Psych meeting

BRUCE J. ELLIS bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:07:56 MST 2020

Dear all,

Our evo-devo meetings have fallen to the wayside this semester (so far!).  We had 2/28 as a possible meeting date.  It might be valuable to have a social-organizational meeting, to figure out what we want and where to go?  Do people have any availability tomorrow afternoon (at either of our two normal times; see below).

Best,
Bruce