[EvoPsycLab] Ev Psych meeting

Lisa Diamond lisa.diamond at psych.utah.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:19:42 MST 2020

I can’t meet tomorrow but could do next week

LD

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2020, at 3:07 PM, BRUCE J. ELLIS <bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu> wrote:

Dear all,

Our evo-devo meetings have fallen to the wayside this semester (so far!).  We had 2/28 as a possible meeting date.  It might be valuable to have a social-organizational meeting, to figure out what we want and where to go?  Do people have any availability tomorrow afternoon (at either of our two normal times; see below).

Best,
Bruce