[EvoPsycLab] EP group plan and meetings

Elizabeth Cashdan ecashdan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:40:43 MDT 2020

Hi everyone - sorry I missed the last meeting, but as Bruce noted, I'm 100%
on board with this.

On the other hand:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

It's the best thing I've seen yet on the Coronavirus.  One thing our
evolved psychology doesn't deal with well is exponential growth.

I'm moving my classes online - over the past 2 days it went from me getting
permission, to a blanket permission announced to all faculty, to the Trib
saying the U will move totally online, saying we'll get an announcement
tomorrow.    The graphs of "flattening the curve" have been helpful to us
all in understanding why.

Elizabeth