[EvoPsycLab] FW: Friday meeting

BRUCE J. ELLIS bruce.ellis at psych.utah.edu
Fri May 8 10:43:45 MDT 2020

Dear all,

I heard back from one of our members, who preferred not to do the in person meeting at this time.  So let's plan on a Zoom at 4:30.

Is there anything that anyone would like to talk about today?

As I mentioned in my email below, I am struggling with a figure that attempts to describe the hidden talents program.  It would be great to get some feedback on that.  I could spend a little time introducing the paper, and then move on to the Figure.

Best,
Bruce